Wednesday, April 06, 2011

WOYWW - A Kiss With A Fist

It's that time of year, 3....2...1... Panic mode.
Luckily I have Florence and the Machine pumping through my headsets every second of the day. Some how she makes everything better, even this love-hate, kick in the teeth relationship I have every year with my annual show. We're in count down mode people!

So tonight here's my workdesk:
This is a stack of uninventoried sketches. That's right, friends. I draw. A lot.

I have time for more art before I hit the Javitz Center in a month. So tonight, and tomorrow night, and maybe (but hopefully not) the next night, we inventory!


It's totally a kiss with a fist.

Oh man! How I love it!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I LOVE this song. I love the entire album. Great tunes!


Wow, check out all those sketches. Good luck with the inventory.

Fort Wayne Window Shutters said...

This is a grreat post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails