Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy Spring!


It's that time of year. . . insert deep and satisfied sigh. . . . I woke up this morning with the sun shining in my face. I jumped out of bed and threw open the window. My face was hit by a bitter cold wind.... That can't change the fact that something has changed outside. It's freezing, but it's definitely not winter, so in my book it's spring! I belong to the very lucky school of childlike people who find whatever season is just beginning is my favorite! I'm excited for Tulips and Gerber Daisies. I can't wait to wear my pink coat and dance in the rain. Pretty soon kids will be out by the dozens, running and playing in the park. As you all know my friends, that's when this blog really gets hopping. XO and Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the birds all huddled up. Nice piece.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails