Friday, November 13, 2009

PiBiIdMo - WaWe - IlloFri

So... let's just say my life is kind of topsy-turvey these days.

This week Susan jotted me a note saying "Remember Amber, it's important to play too! I know it's great you have so many projects in the air but don't forget to have fun and to get some sleep too." Luckily my work is fun. And sleep? Who needs sleep?! (insert maniacal laugh)

Here's hoping your life is a bit more balanced than mine is this week ;)


Thank god for multi-tasking (she types as she brushes her teeth and squirms into a high heeled boot.) Happy Picture Book Idea Month, Watercolor Wednesday, Illustration Friday!

Don't forget to enter the contest for this month's blog candy!
listening to right this second: "time of your life" -- green day

12 comments:

Connie said...

This drawing is wonderful; it really wants to be enlarged. Great lines.

Julie Hammond said...

this one made me laugh. love their expressions!

Pencil Pocket said...

Brilliant work Amber!! keep going :)

k.h.whitaker said...

so cute

Jennifer said...

cute!

rebekah said...

whoa! nice illo :> ditto about their expressions, love them.

Marci Hersel said...

Great work, so much fun!

MrBibleHead said...

Great line work. Love the detail and the composition. That little raccoon is a powerhouse! :O)

CintiaYamane said...

ooooooooowwnnn.. that's so cute, I loved your work, congrats

Kristen said...

Best topsy turvy pyramid I've ever seen. Hope I don't cause it to topple over with you at the bottom. Such great work!

Indigene said...

I wish my topsy-turvy was this adorable! Lovely illustration!

illustration poetry said...

great work Amber, as always...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails