Thursday, March 19, 2009

Clammy

I just got back from my vacation to Princeton. The hour and a half train ride, to and from, allowed for a lot of sketching. I mostly doodled, but I'll be working many of them into new surface designs. Here are my two favorite pages. Take a peak:


It was about as great a trip as one could get. I did a lot of running and dancing in big wide open spaces. I went to my favorite bakery in the planet, that's saying a lot considering I live next door to one of Brooklyn's best patisserie. I bought some new bits of genius at J.Crew and the Princeton Record Exchange. I also somehow managed to eat a good half pound of Thomas Sweet chocolates. Ooh...but the Melt-aways are just too good!

1 comment:

Callan's Sketchblog said...

your little buggies are so cuuute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails