Monday, December 14, 2009

Pantone Finally Gets Down With It

Me: Hey Pantone, do you know what the best color ever is?
Pantone: The color you've been blog rocking since 2006?
Me: 'Bout time.
Welcome to the party!

The first time I fell in love, when I very first felt that twitterpated feeling I've been chasing my entire life, I realized that when I'm head over heels I feel the same way about the object of my affection as I do about water. Even before I knew I was going to fall madly in love with She Sure is Sketchy, I knew what color it needed to be....

1.© AHMED... 2. © vjhreeves 3.© floralgal, 4.© Sarah Schloo, 5. © marksternphoto,6.© ArtsySF

These photos are visual manifestation of what I think of when I think of the purest inspiration. I am always happiest when working in this color. It pulls me to my roots and takes me home.
Pantone's color for 2010 takes me to my happiest place.

This bodes well.

1 comment:

Jesse Roman said...

thanks Amber, it's nice to see a comment
from someone who draws just like you do
I just wanted to die when I saw your comment, I mean I love your
artwork and now you see my draws!! It's the best
Christmas gift!!;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails