Monday, March 15, 2010

Hippity, Hoppity,

Easter's on Its Way!
Yesterday at church when this fact was brought to my attention, I decided I'd draw a bunny.

That seemed to go pretty well. So I decided I'd draw another.

And another.

Then this bunny seemed to be looking for something....

I figured with Spring (allegedly) right around the corner he was pr'olly looking for love.
Sometimes this goes well.

Sometimes it does not.

Sometimes it is frustrating.

Sometimes it is simple.

Sometimes it is passionate.

Sometimes it is shy.

Sometimes it is centered on tradition.

I thought maybe these Love Bunnies were pretty serious about one another.

They'd probably want their own little families.

Bunny Babies!

Then I made myself stop.

Happy Almost Easter.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

They are all sooooooooooo CAUUUUUUUTE!!! I love them!! You are my hero :)

Beth L said...

OMG the bunnies are CUTEST ever.
Everything you do always has so darn much life in it. Your sketches dance.
I dig that.

My mom never let me draw in church.
Maybe that's why I don't go now.
Hmmm.

Shelly Comiskey said...

Now that is one of the cutest blogs I have ever seen!!!!!
Happy almost easter to you too Amber!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails