Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Show-mance

Every year I do this show, it's my fourth, I do a long recap about what worked, what didn't, what I learned and so on and so forth.


As much as I would love to do that this time around, facts is facts and I don't have time to do that this year. I'm too busy. I've got contracts to review and art to send off to prospective contract clients between cartwheels that I apparently have to turn down my hallway. Who saw that coming?

So here are some pictures.



Three cheers for the easiest set up and breakdown of all time.
By George I think we've got it!



Infinite thanks and strawberry-shortcake lemon bars are owed to Tess, Sandra, Sarah, Bryan, Joe, Sam, Polly, Mika, Jason, Mike, Ashley, Jill, Chad, Jennifer, and Ashton - who actually flew in for the grand occasion.

They trekked all the way out to eleventh ave where they held my hand, fetched me water and kept me sane.

Extra much thanks to the friends and fambam all over the world who kept me buoyed with texts, calls, flowers, cards and good - good vibes.

I really don't know what I'd do without my cheering section. In some ways I'd probably be better adjusted. You all make sure that I rarely fear a fall. It's nice to wake up in the morning (when one actually sleeps) feeling like one can fly. You surely keep me one of the happiest little artists I know. > ^.. ^<

7 comments:

)en said...

Oh waaah, i didn't do anything to help. Friend fail. :(

BUT... yay for that dinosaur!! :D :D :D And all other cute things.

and you look so so beautiful. It kind of hurt my heart because i miss your beautiful face.

Rachel said...

Yay! Glad to hear your show went well. Missed you dearly. Your booth looks sweet (does that t-rex come in a stamp or t-shirt? My nephews are obsessed) and you look just lovely. I will see you sooooooon XO

Courtney Pippin-Mathur said...

THanks for the comments on my blog. Love your work! Great humor with a frosting of humor. NOt an easy thing to accomplish. (I can't do the cuteness so much)

Kristen said...

Looks amazing! So glad it went better than great! Still love every little critter that comes off your fingertips. Even recognize a few. :)
Love you. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Awesome work your style is so cute and fun. Glad your show went well.

B-Dub said...

You look beautiful!

Often I ask myself, "How is she so COOL?"

wendyp said...

the booth looks AWESOME!! Check out those cutie patootie racoons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails