Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Night the Fairies Came

is still a blur....
The Night the Fairies Came
a childhood memory lost in gossamer and light.

I've had this done to this stage since Friday. I was hoping I'd get to watercolor it but you know, deadlines deadlines, deadlines. It'll be a treat to find the time for painting in a few weeks when things calm down. In the meantime I get to animate a Bollywood inspired theme for a project and I get to draw animals having an off the hook party.

I started with rough pencils:
All A Blur Childhood - rough
Here are some fairies and dust:
Fairy Sheet
Make sure to enter to win She Sure is Sketchy blog candy
!!!
listening to right this second: "32 flavors" -- ani difranco

6 comments:

illustration poetry said...

Amber is very busy!

illustration poetry said...

:D hope you dont mind if i post a comment or two, i just think that you are fun and so is your blog.
Have a busy week Amber!

Julie Hammond said...

Adorable sketch. YOur fairies are very sweet. Love the movement!

Shirley said...

Wonderful sketches..it's always great for me to see the process!

Pencil Pocket said...

Gorgeous amber!! You're so quick!

Ann Pilicer said...

What a wonderful moving illustration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails