Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Dream House



The Duchess found my dreamhouse. We are going to buy it and move to Kokomo. On the off chance it sells whilst we are scratching the 16 million dollars that we need to buy it together, I am posting pictures here to remind me of its grandeur. They'll help me when I am having it rebuilt to exact scale and specification.

Hope we buy it as is. I'm picturing it getting very Pharaoh and the Pyramids if we have to commission excellence we'd  probably have to demand.









Of course, that chandelier and the curtains will simply have to go. Jonathan Adler will help me come up with something a tad more suitable for the custom in which I am planning to become accustomed to living.



What are you dreaming of to keep you focused and motivated and happy?

6 comments:

Duchess said...

I love our house so much!
Maybe we can start a fundraiser? Maybe we can be part of some Make-a-Wish program, except for healthy adults?
What I really enjoy about our abode, is that we can watch Sweeney Todd, Golf, P. Diddy AND Nascar at the same time. (wtf?)
Oh and I already have our chandeliers picked out... at least for the east wing.

Amber Alvarez said...

Well, get on the West wing!
I'm buying Pickle Pringles for the Pantry. I would hate to be caught unawares during a Nascar marathon.

wendyp said...

a room with 7-8 tvs! Now thats what I need since no one can agree what to watch or (or in the case of the boys which video game to play)

Of course the sunken deck in the pool would have to go. That sucker would be filled with water after a few rowdy kids jumped in the pool cannonball style. ;)

Amber Alvarez said...

Ooh the sunken pool is the best part. Cannon balls can happen in the front pool ;)

Anonymous said...

That's not a house, that's a freaking mansion! Well, perhaps that's why it's called a dream house, because it's dreamy in every sense of the word. I wish you luck in saving those 16 million dollars. Let us know when you get it. =)

Sara Owens

Unknown said...

Your dream home is magnificent! Well, if you’re gonna dream, them might as well dream big, right? No wonder yours comes with a 16 million dollar price, what with those flashy rooms, pools, and a gazebo. I know it seems impossible to make this dream come true right now; but there’s nothing wrong with keeping it alive, since you said it’s what keep you focused and motivated.

Willard Evans @ WOW Homes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails