Friday, December 10, 2010

IF - Prehistoric

This morning I went to bed at two, woke up and woke up at six. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I thought I'd make the best of it and finally cross off the nagging spot on my to-do that says "clean house so can decorate Christmastime"


I pulled on a pair of white tights, a white cami and a dress to go over the top and then went to get a garbage bag. On my way to the garbage bag I saw my long neglected pastels and watercolors. So it's been 2 and a half hours, and it looks like Christmastime isn't happening at the Penthouse at 302 Court this morning.
GRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Incidentally
, this has been nagging at me in its own way, ever since the 12 of November when PbIdMo #12 hit me. So that's something. Now off to change out of the white with green sploch that the Cat in the Hat wouldn't dare to tackle.

Say it with me.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRR Hehe. Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Sílvia Llenas said...

Really funny!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails